Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love to Laugh , Thank you EAT BULAGA !




Nothing new today. This is just one simple day for me. I don’t have any important task to do.


No “ lagalag” thing today. I surf the Internet the whole day and checked my facebook status.

One of my FB Friends posted a very funny video taken from You Tube.


I laughed hard. I laughed as if there is no tomorrow.


Why? Just watch this video.






















Eat Bulaga is the best. It was perhaps the national noontime show ever.


They provide fun and entertainment for many decades.






One segment that I like most is the Pinoy Henyo and this “laglag pustiso “episode was one of the best. You made my day Eat Bulaga!






I admire the contestant. He is very sport and funny. Mabuhay ka!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayala Triangle @ Night